Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Holiglaze !

Hellooo
how you doing?
Ready for christmas?
On this holiday season we just can't forget to have some christmas nail art or make up :)
So I was looking for some christmas collections and here's the one from China Glaze which is called "Happy Holiglaze"
I've got some of the 13 shades, I hope to get them all but maybe is a little bit difficult so I'll be swatching them as soon I buy them :)

I picked this shades cause they were my favorites at first sight!


Spanish:
Holaaa
Como estan?
List@s para Navidad?
En esta epoca de fiestas definitivamente no podemos olvidar hacer ese nail art o maquillaje navideño :)
Asi que estuve buscando alguna coleccion navideña y aqui les traigo esta que es de China Glaze llamada "Happy Holiglaze"
Me compre unos cuantos de los 13 tonos, espero poder tenerlos todos pero tal vez va a ser un poquito dificil pero se los mostrare tan pronto como los compre :)

Elegi estos tonos porque estos fueron mis favoritos a primera vista!


 Este es "All Wrapped Up"
This is "All Wrapped Up"



 Este es "There's Snow One Like You"
This is "There's Snow One Like You"



 Este es "Travel in Colour"

This is "Travel in Colour"




Este es "Put a Bow on It 



No comments: