Monday, March 17, 2014

Chevron Nail Art!

Hi everyone!
Or may I say the little ones you maybe read my blog... lol
First of all and want to apologize for being so absent since the year started, almost 3 months without posting :( but I had very personal reasons to do it... It is very hard for me to say but the best person in the world is not longer with me.. but you know I now have an Angel taking care of me all of the time...  Actually I was very sad and without creativity, just imagine that I didn't use any polish for almost a month or maybe more...
But well, the time is healing the wounds.. So, well..
I decided to star with something I always wanted to tried but I hadn't the tools :D

This is my First CHEVRON Nail art!!
If you don't what chevron is.. well it means Zig Zag hehe

For this I decide to use this polishes:

Color Club - Eternal Beauty
Zoya - Carter

Tell me what you think? I hope you like it :D





No comments: