Thursday, October 24, 2013

Color Club ~ Halo Hues 2013

Hello!!
I've been wanted this collection from months!!
and I finally got them, Sally Beauty Supply got them for me :)
You can't imagine how Happy I am!
I'm going to start showing you two shades and these are:

Hola!!
No saben cuantos meses he estado esperando esta coleccion!
Y finalmente la tengo, Sally Beauty Suppy la trajo para mi :)
No se imaginan lo feliz que estoy!
Bueno, pues empezare con mostrarles dos tonos y estos son:

Beyond
~A black holographic polish with a very nice formula, very easy to apply and very opaque
In the photos is two coats and one top coat from seche vite.

Beyond
~Un esmalte holografico con muy buena formula, muy facil de aplicar y muy opaco
En la foto solo son dos capas y una capa de top coat seche vite.






The next is absolutely my favorite so far!

Eternal Beauty
~Now I know why they call them like that cause it is just amazing!
Purple/lilac holographic polish, same nice formula and good application!
Here's two coats and no top coat.

El siguiente es definitivamente mi favorito de todos!

Eternal Beauty
~Ahora se porque lo llamaron asi es porque es simplemente hermoso!
Esmalte holografico color Morado/lila, misma formula y buena aplicacion!
Aqui en las fotos son dos capas sin top coat.








No comments: