Thursday, October 10, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Fall 2013 ~ Tomoko

Heey!
Well, everything has an end, now this is the last shade of the Zoya's Pixie Dust Fall 2013!
I wanted to let this shade at the because, you know that the best is for the end :)
So let's finish this swatch with the most amazing polish I've ever wear!
This is... "TOMOKO"
Oh God! I don't know why but I'm so in love with this!
I cannot explain it, it is just Perfect.. for me, for you, for everyday!
Elegant, beautiful, sparkly...
A beautiful gold/silver matte glitter that shines like a diamond!

---------------------------------------

Hey!
Bueno pues como todo tiene un fin, ahora este es el ultimo tono de los Zoya Pixie Dust Fall 2013!
Queria dejar este tono para el final porque ya saben que lo mejor siempre es para el final! :)
Asi que terminemos con esto, mostrandoles es mas asombroso esmalte que he usado!
Este es ... "TOMOKO"
Oh Dios, no se porque pero estoy enamorada de el!
No se como explicarlo, pero es simplemente perfecto... para mi, para ti, para todos los dias!
Elegante, hermoso, brillante...
Un hermoso color dorado/plata matte con glitters que hace que brille como diamante :)








No comments: